Stream Activity Events to Third-Party Platforms
This document provides step-by-step instructions and best practices for setting up NetBird activity event streaming integrations to different third-party platforms.
Before you start creating and configuring a Datadog event-streaming integration, ensure that you have the following:
- A Datadog account with the permissions to create and manage API keys. If you don't have the required permissions, ask your Datadog administrator to grant them to you.
- Navigate to the API Keys page
+ New Keyat the top
- Give it a descriptive name like
NetBird Event Streaming
- Copy the key. You will need this key when configuring an integration in NetBird.
- Navigate to the Integrations » Event Streaming tab in the NetBird dashboard
- Enable and configure the Datadog integration
- First select the region of your Datadog account (for more details see Datadog Documentation)
- Then enter the API key you created in Step 1 and click